Western Canada’s largest and only public HR tradeshow is strategically located adjacent to conference plenary sessions and provides the opportunity to connect with an anticipated conference delegation of over 1,000 attendees plus 500 other business owners and HR professionals.
2015 Exhibitor Manual
All the key information, deadlines and forms needed to prepare your booth for the tradeshow can be found in the 2015 Exhibitor Manual.
Details & Forms
- Alphabetical List of Exhibitors
- Tradeshow Floorplan
- Exhibitor Schedule
- Vancouver Convention Centre Online Service Ordering (by booth number)
- Levy Online Service Ordering (use show code HRMA2015)
- Booth Furnishing Selection (Levy)
- Full Exhibit Service and Rental Options (Levy)
- Scanner Information
- Scanner Order Form
- Shipping Label to VCC
- Directions to West Building Loading Dock
Included with your booth:
- 10′ x 10′ exhibitor area
- 8′ high back drapes (black)
- 3′ high side drapes (black)
- Standard booth carpet
- Exhibitor Support Centre services
- Complimentary refreshments and lunches for registered exhibitors (Tuesday, April 28th only)
- Two exhibitor registration badges per booth
- One conference tote bag per exhibit space
- Skirted table and two chairs
- Basic janitorial cleaning
- 50% discount on one full conference registration
- 24 hour security
- Listing on the HRMA conference website
- Lead retrieval badge scanner*
* Scanners are provided in lieu of delegate mailing list. Please use to collect the contact details of individuals requesting information regarding your products and services.
Any additional requirements must be ordered directly from the Vancouver Convention Centre or Levy Show Services (when available) using the above forms.
Exhibitors are required to provide their own general liability coverage to insure their staff and equipment onsite. Please ensure that HRMA is listed as an Additional Insured to your policy from April 26-28, 2015. We recommend bringing a copy of your insurance certificate onsite.
For information about the Tradeshow contact:
HRMA Tradeshow Relations Manager