HRMA provides value to over 5,500 members by connecting them to the resources that are integral to staying in the forefront of the human resources profession.
- Learn with professional development workshops, webinars and symposia.
- Advance your career and earn more by obtaining the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation or gain recognition through the HRMA Professional Awards.
- Volunteer as a regional advisor, mentor, workshop host, committee chair or presenter.
- Network and share knowledge at regional mingles and topical roundtables.
- Expand your contacts with the online Member Directory.
- Find work through our members-only Find A Job page or join the Career Advancement Network.
- Stay informed with the online Knowledge Centre, HRVoice.org and the PeopleTalk quarterly magazine.
- Better your organization’s benefit offerings with the HRMA Employee Benefits Plan
- Save money for yourself and your company through discounts and price breaks, including:
- up to 20% discount on HRMA learning events
- 25 – 50% discount on HRMA advertising
- $100 off job posting rates
- member rates at the annual HRMA Conference + Tradeshow.
Corporate membership entitles you to the benefits of individual membership above PLUS
- Your company’s profile and logo link-back on HRMA’s website.
- Your company’s HR staff members qualify for discounted individual membership rates: 10 per cent for 2-10 members, 15 per cent for 11+ members.
- Discounted entry for all of your company’s employees to HRMA’s Annual Conference + Tradeshow, the largest of its kind in Western Canada.
- Display the HRMA logo on your company’s website and marketing materials.