HRMA provides value to over 5,500 members by connecting them to the resources that are integral to staying in the forefront of the human resources profession.
This membership is designed for HR professionals and those who work in all levels of human resources management. An individual membership with HRMA demonstrates commitment to your career and the HR profession. Membership provides access to benefits such as the opportunity to earn the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation, participate in the Professional Mentoring Program, expand your contacts, and much more. Be part of an influential professional community.
- Learn with professional development workshops, webinars and symposia.
- Advance your career and earn more by obtaining the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation
- Volunteer as a regional advisor, mentor, workshop host, committee chair or presenter.
- Network and share knowledge at regional mingles and topical roundtables.
- Expand your contacts with the online Member Directory.
- Gain recognition through the HRMA Professional Awards.
- Find work through our members-only Job Board or join the Career Advancement Network.
- Stay informed with the online Knowledge Centre, HRVoice.org and the PeopleTalk quarterly magazine.
- Better your organization’s benefit offerings with the HRMA Employee Benefits Plan
- Save everyday with MemberPerks®
- Save money for yourself and your company through discounts and price breaks, including:
- up to 20% discount on HRMA learning events
- $100 off job posting rates
- member rates at the annual HRMA Conference + Tradeshow.
This membership provides organizations the opportunity to demonstrate to the business community that they support the HR profession while strengthening their own business opportunities. Gain member-to-member access to buyers and decision makers in the HR community. Unique to our corporate members, you receive discounts on advertising and your organization is profiled on HRMA’s searchable corporate membership directory.
- One individual membership is included within the corporate membership.
- Additional individual memberships available at discounted rates: 10% for 2-10 members, 15% for 11+ members.
- Receive 25 – 50% discount on HRMA advertising
- Your company’s profile and logo link-back on HRMA’s website. Your company name will be listed in our Corporate Membership Directory, HRMA’s searchable online business directory of HR service providers. Plus one staff member of your choice will be listed in our member directory.
- Discounted entry for all of your company’s employees to HRMA’s Annual Conference + Tradeshow, the largest of its kind in Western Canada.
- Exclusive use of the HRMA logo on your company’s website and marketing materials.
- Receive discounted rates for job postings on the Job Board, HRMA’s dedicated jobs board for HR.